Monday, August 24, 2009

OUR MONDAY TOGETHER

The day started at Rolling Pin Donuts, accompanied by a latte from Starbuck's. The best part of it was that breakfast was served promptly at 10am, not long after rolling out of bed.

As if the morning latte wasn't enough, we made another trip to Starbuck's later in the afternoon after browsing around at The Oaks mall in Thousand Oaks.

Part of my dinner was cooked, the other part wasn't. Donna was thrilled to have the best salmon she's had in ages. My plate consisted of steak, salad, spring rolls, tuna, salmon, shrimp, whitefish and a spicy tuna roll.

After enduring the 80 degree heat in Thousand Oaks we cooled off at the coast. Anything over 76 is too hot... anything under 70 is too cold.

We went to see District 9 at Muvico. After the first 20 minutes I was ready to leave. After 30 minutes I was glad I stayed. It was bit nasty at parts but the story really developed and really turned into something interesting. I love to see new directors crack their way into the industry.

No comments: