Monday, August 10, 2009

GUILT FREE CHILI DOG

Before getting on the Tilt-a-Whirl, it seemed like a perfectly good idea. Sixty seconds later I held a different opinion on the matter. Part of the fair is the junkie food that you can only get at the fair. We shared a Pinks chili dog, a bratwurst, a lemonade and a funnel cake. Don't worry... we hammered on the trails for a good two hours between the joyous trip to the DMV and the fair. Anyway, half way through the ride, I began not feeling so good. I started sweating profusely and turning white. I heard angels singing when the ride came to an end. I stumbled off the ride and into a secluded area. For a second, it occured to me.. well, at least I won't have to feel guilty for eating the junk food cuz it's coming back up. Eventually the sweating subsided, I cooled off, and made it away from the area without incident. Close call!

No comments: