Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Creative license

Creative license by BroAndDonna
Creative license, a photo by BroAndDonna on Flickr.

I'm loving the camera on the iPhone 4S and I'm so happy Donna nudged me into the Apple store to get this thing. No, it's not quite as good as an actual camera, but I always have it with me and I can get much more creative with the iPhone than I can with a point-and-shoot. The other upside is that I'm already finding myself shooting and posting more, simply because it's more convenient and less time consuming.

The Samsung TL500 will probably be glued to my side during the weekends but during the week, this iPhone 4S is gonna be perfect for letting me get my creativity fix.

Oh, and about the photo... just a leaf on our front walkway that must have blown in from Colorado.

No comments: