Thursday, June 4, 2009

THE USUAL... THURSDAY NIGHT RIDE





Bruce, my usual Thursday riding partner, was busy with the Lakers game Thursday night so I ventured out on my own. I couldn't decide what to ride so I tried something new... something I had never seen before. So off I went. The first part was great. The climbing wasn't nearly as tough as I thought it would be. The scenery was great. I was having a great time then I hit the dreaded sign - 'no trespassing.' Long story short, I ended up riding the streets and sidewalks and Thousand Oaks, trying to get back into the park somehow. I finally figured out where I was and I new the shortest way back to the car would take me through some deep creek crossings. Given the light was diminishing fast I knew I had to get back so I headed for the creek crossings. With soaking feet I got back to the car and called it a night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: