Sunday, May 31, 2009

FUN MORNING ON THE BIKES





For some stupid reason I thought it would be more convenient to go for a road ride today than a mountain bike ride. Convenient, yes. Enjoyable, no. At least not for the first part. I really struggled on today's ride, trying to find a rythm and some enjoyment. As the ride progressed my mood improved. We ran into a little puppy chocolate lab outside the grocery store when we stopped for water then further down the road we ran into some four-legged friends that would have much preferred that we had brought carrots with us. I was wondering what kind of reaction a horse would have to GU energy gel, but didn't put my curiosity to the test for the horse's sake. After 2.5 hours we were rolling back into the driveway at home, both having had a great time together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: